Tuesday, July 8, 2008

KeenanRoy Wedding Photography

So my business partner, Maureen Roy, and I shot our first wedding together on June 14th and it went great. We worked our tails off and were very tired by the end of the day, but we had fun. Check out the slide show included and let us know what you think. Maureen and I are a great combo and I think we will do well. We are on the verge of having our website up and rolling so keep your eyes peeled for www.keenanroy.com; and if you know of anyone needing a wedding photographer, point them in our direction.
Desirae and Trevor were an awesome couple to work with, super relaxed and up for anything. Oddly enough we had a Carbondale, Colorado connection. The groom and his family are from Carbondale. His brother in-law, Adam, and I worked for the same guy. Adam and Rachel weren't able to make it up because they just had a new baby, congratulations.
Well gotta go, but you will be hearing from me real soon. Eileen

No comments: